Monday, October 19, 2009

Sickness at Schoolsville?


Never! The bug I apparently caught is a real-world one. Something so virulent could never occur at Schoolsville.

Seniors and sophs, continue to bring your texts to class til I'm back so you're prepared for any in-class assignments.

Any of you who need to make-up tests should be ready on the first day that I'm back to get to the library.

I will try to post an additional blog/journal this week, so keep checking in.

Seniors, you were given your first creative assignment today. If I had been in school, we would have had a "lab day" in order to get some ideas. Instead, I've posted some pdf. examples on Studywiz. Two are from the female gender; only one from the male side. I'll provide more "guy" examples when I return to school.

Hope to see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home