Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So Beautiful Tonight (and This Year)

The varsity girls' basketball team dazzled fans this season with their passing, shooting, ball handling and tenacious defense. The team finished with a spectacular 19-5 record. I was fortunate enough to coach this group of great young women. I can honestly say that this team was one of the best that I've ever coached. The seniors were great leaders, always working harder to get better and always encouraging the younger girls. The younger girls improved so much during the season. I'm already looking forward to next year, hoping that our team will have another good season because of the strong foundation that was laid this year by the seniors of the Class of 2008. I hope you enjoy the video that I put together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home