Thursday, May 01, 2014

Top Ten Reasons Why Life is Beautiful at St. Mark's













Top Ten Reasons Why Life is Beautiful at Saint Mark's
10. Hey, if you students are dressing down, I probably am, too. No tie, no problem

9. Low teacher salary teaches me humility, one of the four pillars of a St. Mark’s education

8. Really do feel safe with medics Johnston & Johnston and former cop Maegerle walking the halls
7. I get a chance to keep my writing skills (and my fiction writing) sharp drafting senior letters of recommendation (just joking)

6. So do you know Murph?  

5. My cadre of best friends makes for good golf, good poker games, and perfect pizza nights

4. Excellent birding and wildlife viewing out of the window in 367

3. Excellent birding “inside” of room 367, too

2. In what other job could I sound my barbaric yawp and take golf practice swings simultaneously?
 

1. If I started giving out names of good students, well, … I could go on forever. 

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy to see that Schoolsville is still coolsville :)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger JTF said...

Thank you, Emily. You and the Class of 2006 are the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home