Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why Life is Beautiful at St. Mark's

















Top Ten Reasons Why Life is Beautiful at St. Mark’s

10. Hey, if you students are dressing down, I probably am, too. No tie, no problem.

9. So how much do you pay for an A line lunch? Teacher A line costs two bucks.

8. I enjoy watching The Young and the Restless, not the soap opera, but my former students who are now SMH teachers, like Albanese, Muscara, Strocko, Biafore, O’Keefe, Widdoes, etc.

7. Low teacher pay teaches me humility, one of the four pillars of a St. Mark’s education

6. I get a chance to keep my writing skills sharp drafting senior letters of recommendation

5. I really do feel safe with medics Johnston & Johnston and former cops Cocco & Maegerle walking the halls

4. Boy, I love my sophomore classes this year! (Class of 2011 punk)

3. I’m digging that gospel Alleluia that our choir sings at Mass

2. My sophomores have turned me into a HUGE Justin Beiber fan

1. If I don’t get into heaven with all of the blessings from Sr. Redempta and Sr. Sandy, then no one will

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous jbianco said...

10. Our lovely cuisine care takers
9. Doesn't follow the highschool cliche of superiority in popularity
8. The wonderful selection of attire
7. LEARNING. I learned the word sopoe
6. Carpets.
5. The employment of mr. Stacey
4. The religious aspect of school is entertaining/funny
3. School spirit wheeew 2011!
2. The lovely teachers and their shinanigans
1. Every bright and smiling face I see in the halls :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home