Monday, January 26, 2009

If You Can't Go to School, Go to . . .


Schoolsville.

84 degrees, cool breeze.

Always.

Cool topics and cool people.

It's not a state. It's a state of mind.

Sharpen your mind at Schoolsville. So that you don't end up at Dullsville.





Here are some testimonials:


"When I can't make the Lakers' games, I'm blogging in Schoolsville."

Jack Nicholson






"I've been 'Workin' on a Dream' at Schoolsville for years."

Bruce Springsteen












"Schoolsville? Sure beats diagnosing mystery ailments for all of the idiots I work with."


Dr. Gregory House








" To quote the man himself, 'Schoolsville is absolutely Coolsville.' After an afternoon of bad Idol auditions, I'm off to Schoolsville."


Paula Abdul

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Fio,
How is it going? I just spent a little time looking at old posts from 2006, schoolsville was and always will be coolsville! I realized that a few of us "regular" bloggers from 2006 eventually stopped using ESblue and so on, it cracks me up! I hope that you haven't forgotten about all of us and I hope that you are still the most awesome teacher at SMHS!
Yours truly,
Emily Spang

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger JTF said...

Emily,

How are you? Ha, "Schoolsville is coolsville." Thanks for checking in. I'm back to teaching seniors again (yeah) but that means I'm teaching five classes and not writing the PostMark (boo). It's an OK trade-off, I guess. I am also coaching girls' basketball again and enjoying it even more my second time around. I hope you're doing well (junior now?) in college. Say hello to all of the former Spartan visitors to Schoolsville out there. Give me another 12 years and I'll be "lecturing the wallpaper" and "quizzing the chandalier." You're the best!

Mr. Fio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home