Monday, November 07, 2005

Great Writing Tips

A Google search for "writing dialogue" last year led me to a web page (click link) written by some fellow named Mr. Braiman. It's a great page, and I used it in class last year to show how to write dialogue, set it off into paragraphs, punctuate it correctly, and work in explainer narration. Well, it turns out this Mr. Braiman teaches at the Brooklyn High School of the Arts and has other great writing pages on his web site, http://mrbraiman.home.att.net/. I'm actually envious of this guy--he can't have any more than a dozen students in his class because all they do is write every class and apparently, he reads and grades everything. Check out his online class guide and you'll see what I mean. This might be the inspiration I need to work on something like this for my classes---but for next year, of course. As for now, the blog will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home